When you engage us, our IT team becomes your IT team. We provide a full suite of technical services including:
1. Expert business process analysis for the insurance industry
2. Migration services and data mapping
3. Custom programming and data reports
4. Network engineering: Certified Microsoft, Cisco and CISSP engineers
5. Web UX & UI design
6. Technical support and triage
We do all that, plus we have saved clients millions of dollars per year in costs. We love helping clients move past legacy systems, and manual or redundant processes. It’s what we do best.
Insurance IT Business Processes
• Analysis and migration of legacy data to P1 platform.
• Business analysis
• Development of custom reports
• QA testing and troubleshooting new functions.
Conducted over 150 inspections and due diligence reviews.
Retained as experts on more than ten occasions.
Testified as experts in seven cases.
• Senior in-house developers with 35+ years of systems development, and application writing for the insurance industry
• Experts in rapid development of complex reinsurance and run-off application code
• Featured in the Wall Street Journal and Computer World for pioneering work in migrating and converting Mainframe systems
• 25+ years of solutions architecture, infrastructure design, planning, infrastructure maintenance and operations.
• Capabilities include local infrastructure, cloud infrastructure, and any application-specific configuration and customizations needed.
• Services offered include network design and configuration, infrastructure security, and infrastructure deployment.
• Disaster recovery design and planning, backup infrastructure, and the implementation of cloud-based DR and recovery services as requested.
Design and Web Development
25 years experience in publishing, web design and development
• Online brand management
• UI, UX design for .NET developers
• Usability testing
• Content writing, communications management, print collateral
Business Critical Applications: Superior User Support
• Years of proactive technical support for insurance applications.
•Technical support triage, remote access and screen sharing
• Microsoft SQL server queries, analysis and troubleshooting
• Development of custom online learning modules and objective based courses
• Technical writing and design
• Testing, debugging, and maintenance
|> Click to contact HMR|