Network Design Services
Are you a new business and need help planning your new network? Or just need help configuring or upgrading your current network?
We've earned a solid reputation for building (LAN/WAN) local and wide area network solutions for organizations of all sizes. Our Microsoft-certified and Cisco-certified engineers are expertly qualified to design, build, and reconfigure business-grade networks. We can provide your business with state-of-the-art network implementation services.
From business network designs to server and router configurations, we support you with the superior end-to-end networking implementation know-how.
IT infrastructure, office relocation, server upgrades, cloud migration, and much more.
Whether your internal IT staff needs additional support for a big project or you need us to handle everything, our project teams are always ready to deliver winning IT solutions with unrivalled expertise.
> Detailed implementation planning so everyone knows exactly what will happen and when.
> Project management that adheres to target dates and ensures constant communication.
> Testing and QA checkpoints that lead to successful implementation.
- Azure (many different products or Azure in general)
- Cisco/Networking (small business to enterprise and some carrier-grade)
- Microsoft Products (SQL,SharePoint, Office365)
- Datacenters (small to large)
- Virtualization (Hyper-V and VMWare)
- Site-to-site and point-to-site VPNs
- Datacenter backbone design
- Software-defined networking
- Network security design and best practices
- General high-level network design and capacity design and management
- Meraki or other “office in box” solutions
- Migration of physical systems to VMware and Hyper-V
- Hyper-V and VMWare design and management (including Hyper-V clustering and replication)
- Storage Virtualization or storage consolidation
- Hyperconverged systems
- Design of failover sites and DR sites (hot or cold)
- Migration to Azure or AWS
- Hybrid Cloud
- MFA (multifactor authentication) for cloud, Office365
- SSO, including integration with AD
- Azure SQL and Azure AD
- Azure networking (VNETs)
- Cloud backups (including encryption)
Design and Security
- SIEM (Security information and event management ) design
- Security (MFA and best practices), including for Active Directory and general infosec (patching, monitoring, etc.)
- Linux: extensive knowledge of Linux and Unix-like operating systems
- Endpoint management
- PowerShell and Python scripting